Slide Show

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Walking down hilarious memory lane...

So, I was looking at some of my old pictures that I have of Luke and me before we were dating and were just friends. I came across Melissa Passantino and my themed birthday party we had for our 19Th birthday. Our theme of Course was "White Trash Birthday Bash!!!!" I remember we made really funny party invitations that were just crumpled up pieces of paper with a picture of a hillbilly. The hillbilly had a word bubble that told everyone to come to the party. At the party we had name tags that people would wear so they would have "white trash" names. Mine was Aggie-May. Luke's name was Billy-Bob (classic). We also had different games that we played including, "who's knocked up?"- a pregnancy test game, color that velvet NASCAR poster, And of course trashcan basketball. Then after all of the games we ate a birthday cake made of Twinkies. When our bellies were nice and full, we went out on the town to play a game of cops and robbers in a trailer park. We felt that it was only fitting for a white trash birthday bash to end with someone going to jail.


So, here is Melissa and me posing in our white trash outfits. We told everyone since it was a themed party, that everyone had to dress up. Melissa and I went shopping at one of the local thrift stores where we purchased our lovely attire. I opted for a pink and black lacy tank top covered with a leopard print sweater. Now, you cant see my pants, but let me assure you, they were AMAZING! They were of course tight denim stretch jeans that had slits on the outsides of the leg. Then those slits were laced up (like shoe laces) with leather laces! YES! I wore a pare of plastic white and blue Velcro platforms that Uncle Boyd bought from payless for 3.00. He bought these as a joke for me for my birthday one year. I held on to them because I knew that I would be able to wear them as a joke for something. I'm so glad that I kept them because they were perfect! I chose to style my hair after Peg Bundy. I didn't have a picture of Luke, but I just blew up the picture that I had of him in the group. Luke came with his group of family and friends that he's been friends with forever. While we were friends and would always hang out, our group dubbed them "The Boys". The boys were so fun and came dressed up too. We were so excited that they actually dressed up (We didn't think that they were going to)! So when Luke came in a jacket-vest without a shirt on underneath, I laughed so hard! I have no idea what he's holding up in this picture. But he is doing one of his famous "Luke faces".



Now here's a picture of me and Chad Waggstaff that I just had to put in here!! His white trash name was Peety Jr. Chad slicked back his hair and he had cheese wiz all over his wife beater (how absolutely white trash). We of course we had cheese wiz at our party, and only Chad would have a cheese wiz fight with someone. This was such a totally fun party and a silly night. I wish that we still had fun themed parties like this!! I might have to start a new tradition and get these themed parties going again!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I miss you and our fun times! and yes... I have a blog, I'm not really sure why but oh well!

Anonymous said...

I was there!! That was one of the funnest nights I have ever had!! Thanks for being such a good cousin