Slide Show

Sunday, November 30, 2008

The moment we knew!



We found out last night that I'm pregnant! We couldn't be more excited! We've been thinking about how much our lives are going to change, and that we need to get a better vacuum!
I kind of had a feeling that I was pregnant all month! We finally went to Walgreen's and bought the pee stick! Turned out to be positive, so I grabbed the camera and said, "Luke! We have to take pictures now!"
Luke was kind of surprised that I wanted to take pictures of us with the pregnancy test. But he was in such a good mood that he didn't even bother to argue!


I've now posted one of those baby things that tell you how far along you are, and what the baby looks like. Right now the baby looks like a weird iguana or something!
Its ok, it will get cuter. I'm 36 days along, I'm feeling kinda nauseous. Nothing sounds good to eat and I can smell too much, and it makes things unappetizing.
We're hoping for a boy. Luke of course wants a little one to rough house with, and I've always wanted there to be a big brother to take care of the little girls we'll probably have. Either way, we'll be happy. It's pretty soon in the pregnancy, we hope and pray all goes well! But we're just too excited to keep it to ourselves!






7 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so excited for you!!!!! and the baby thing does look a little creepy. haha, can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Jill said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We're so happy for you two. Taking pictures with the pee stick is totally normal. I saved my two positive ones in my purse for like 3 weeks just so I could show people. Kinda gross, huh?

Carlson Clan said...

Yay for Megs and Luke! You guys will be the most fun and cutest parentals ever! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Yay we are so happy for you guys! You better let me know when your baby shower is. I know kinda soon for me to be asking, but Im super excited. Love yah miss you.

Tanja said...

Wow, that's so exciting....It's seems sort of weird that Luke is having kids. I'm still grasping that your married....Then I remember how old I've become and I suddenly get a grip on reality!

Sara said...

Auntie Megs is now going to be Momma Megs!!!!! That is such exciting news. I am so happy for you two!

Dawn said...

Congrats little bro and Megan! We are super excited for you. Being a parent is tough, but so rewarding!! We can't wait.