Slide Show

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My dog is smarter than your dog.

Oh my gosh! I just about peed my pants with laughter when I walked into the spare room and saw this! Josie apparently found the bag of chips I was eating, and got her head stuck in the bag!! What a silly pooch! Every time she would breath, the bag would move in and out. So, I had to take a picture. After I removed the bag from her head ( I don't know how she got it all the way on her head, it was on there so tight!) her head smelled like Doritos! Poor little puppy was traumatized after the whole ordeal was over, and she went to sleep on my lap. The scary experience must have taken a lot out of her!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Did she have an asthma attack while it was happening?

Megs said...

yes! haha. She's ok now though... :)