Slide Show

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Can you see my two little teefies?

Naomi's getting some Chompers! These pictures were taken in the morning. The only way that I can get ready in the morning is to put Naomi in this walker. She LOVES it! So, that is why she looks like a rag-a-muffin, she just woke up. But isn't she the happiest rag-a-muffin!?!? She loves walking up and down our little hallway as I'm in our one bathroom trying to beautify what I got! She always makes me smile! But, I do have to say that I way need a new camera, after taking about 5 pictures it will only take blurry pictures thereafter... Lame. But at lease I still got these cute ones! She is such a ham! Now I know why we say, "Say Cheese!" Because Naomi is full of cheese-i-ness when I take her picture! But, like mother like daughter right? I was the same way!!! And in the second picture down, Naomi is trying to share her pacifier with you. She's very giving.









No comments: